COVID-19 protection concept
Adapted for the SAC based on the protection concept for sports training with dogs in clubs
1. Hand hygiene
- Disinfection dispensers must be set up at suitable locations for hand disinfection.
- All people regularly clean / disinfect their hands.
- The greeting takes place without a handshake.
- The participants do not touch someone else’s dog.
2. Keep distance
- In general it is call upon the personal responsibility.
- Briefing takes place with max 50 people with mandatory face masks.
- Everyone keeps a distance of 1.5 m on the entire site.
- The distance of 1.5 m must also be maintained in the waiting area by the hall before the start.
- Only the dog in the competition ring is unleashed.
- After the run, the dog must be an a leash and the hall must be left immediately.
- Toilets including the associated taps, soap dispensers, towel dispensers, etc. are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Door handles etc. are regularly disinfected.
- Disposable gloves and cleaning wipes must be disposed of daily.
4. Highly vulnerable people
- Participants / judges / aides / leaders can protect themselves with face masks and/or face visors. Participants are recommended to wear masks.
- Highly vulnerable people are advised not to attend the event.
5. People suffering from COVID-19
- Persons with symptoms of illness are not allowed to enter the premises and are not allowed to take part in the event.
- People showing Corona symptoms must report to the organizer and avoid contact with third parties. Further instructions are given by the organizer.
- Animals from COVID households are not allowed to enter the premises and are not allowed to take part in the event.
6. Special situations
- Participants can protect themselves with face masks or facial visors (procured by participants).
- It is recommended to wear a protective mask in the hall.
- Depending on the situation, the organizer can decree a mask obligation.
- Participants use their own motivational objects and other utensils.
- The large hall gates are open during the competition, otherwise the hall is ventilated at least 4 times a day for approx. 15 minutes.
- Dogs are not allowed in the hall (spectators / visitors / participants)!!
- The protection concept will be sent to all participants in advance by email.
- The present protection concept is also posted on all the entrances.
- If necessary, information is passed on via loudspeakers and with a notice.
- The start lists are divided in advance by the management and are available online. No start list will be hung out physically.
- WLAN: User: Guest Password: wifi4dogs
- The organizer maintains a list of participants with name, address and telephone number.
Other protective measures
- Every morning, each helper will undergo a fever test.
- Every time a dog enters the hall for a new run, the dog handler is tested for fever.
- At arrival of a camper / caravan, all occupants are tested for fever.
- Camper use WC / shower / sink for dishwashing in the camper / caravan. For special cases: Toilets / showers are available and are also subject to the distance rules.
- The flow of people on the premises and in the hall is controlled in such a way that a minimum mutual distance af 1.5 m is possible for everyone present (personal responsibility).
- The 1.5 m distance must be also observed when arriving and leaving (parking).
- Participants who do not comply with the regulations will be excluded from the event.
- If the situations with Corona worsens, the event can / must be cancelled.
This document was created based on an industry solution.
Provider: Hundesport Moos, Fräschels / Rund um Hund
Address: Moosgasse 22, 3284 Fräschels
Responsible person: Martin Jenny
E-Mail: marti[email protected]
Phone: +41 31 964 00 64
Date: Fräschels, 08.07.2020